Flashback Friday


Yup, it's really been that long ago...



It was our anniversary this month. Wow! What we've been through and what we're going to go through, I'm so blessed to be able to go through it with my very best friend *sigh*

My oldest neice just got engaged this week and hearing how the proposal went and seeing the ring and hearing their plans brought back a flood of memories from my day 13 years ago...

I still remember the look on his face when he saw me for the first time in my wedding dress

I can remember the butterflies in my stomach as we walked into the sealing room hand in hand

I remember the HUGE smiles we had walking out of the temple to greet our family and friends (and how he accidentally stepped on my wedding dress).

I still remember our song we danced to at the reception and the way he held me tight and the way he smelled.


Such good memories with such a great guy!

I'm so excited for my neice to have her day and enjoy the moments and memories she will be making...then 13 years later she can blog about them :D hee he hee

January 26, 2010

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! You make the cutest couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Amber said :) SO sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so fun to see wedding pics! I have a cousin that just got engaged to and like you, so many memories come back to you! Its so fun to think back and think of all that has happened since then. Seems like just yesturday and then other time it seems like forever ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! You guys are so cute. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you decided to blog~! I love you and Denver~! Wish we could see you guys more often, but it is fun to get to keep up with you guys, and how can it be 13 years?....That is too crazy.

    ReplyDelete