I Y Carpooling...

Driving carpool home today....

Austin: "Girl cooties are a disease!"

10 yr. old carpool girl: "Austin, you won't be saying that when you're 18. When you're 18, you'll be wanting girl cooties."

Austin: "No way! Girl cooties are worse than H1N1 disease, I will never want them!"

carpool girl: "Trust me...you will."

Austin: "N-E-V-E-R"

carpool girl: "All men, well...all tough men want girl cooties. And if you don't ever want them that means you will be alone, live alone, eat alone, sleep alone...no one to wash your clothes, or fix you dinner. Believe me, you will WANT girl cooties."

Austin: "No way. Lets take a vote...who in here hates girl cooties?"

Many hands flew up...seeing how our car is full of boys.

Austin: "See, nobody likes girl cooties...it's a disease!"

Westin (whispering): "Mom, what are girl cooties?"

Hahaha, I {heart} carpool!

No comments:

Post a Comment